Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Christmas Wish List


It's the most wonderful tiiiiime of the yeeeeaaaar!


Christmas Wish List
ME
Shorts/capris
Food
Movies ( I’m really fond of the Disney and pixar variety)
Cookies
Watch
Degrassi seasons 6 and 7
Sunglasses
Peanut Butter
Granola Bars
Headphones
Oatmeal
Tweezer
Toothbrush

Pisal
DVD Player

Sokhen
Hair Straightener
Soaps and lotions
Kitchen Utensils
Nail Polish

Kingla
Crayons/markers
Coloring book
Mr. Bean
Looney Toons

Solita
Clothes
Toys

Srey Leak
Soaps and lotions
Nail Polish 

Send me stuff! (come on... at least a letter!)
My address:

Diana Broberg K5
Peace Corps Cambodia
U.S. Embassy
P.O. Box 2453
Phnom Penh 3 Cambodia ASIA

OR Secret option B is that you can save a lot of money on packaging by sending your stuff to my house in America. My older brother Dan is coming to visit me for Christmas, and will be bringing christmas gifts with him. 

I guess maybe I shouldn't post that address here... so if you want my home address for my brother to deliver your gifts, contact me and I'll get it for you.

An awesome mani-pedi from one of my best friends at site.

Baby monkeys

After I took this shot the mother started chasing me, growling. I admit to being a little afraid.

yum! pig!

Khmer people are usually cremated, unless they have chinese heritage. These are chinese graves, and these pictures come from a Chinese holiday, Ching Ming. They offer things to deceased ancestors at their graves.

haha caught my host brother bein silly with a pretty umbrella.

Extended family members.

All the stuff we offered. The idea is that if we offer paper cars and gold and watches and clothes, then the deceased relative will have that in their next life.

Then you burn incense and decorate the grave

Colorful streamers

No comments:

Post a Comment