Sunday, December 23, 2012

9 Months, 9 Things


I'll be home in about 9 months. In honor of that, I've listed 9 things I can't wait for in America, and 9 things that will make leaving Cambodia hard.
in no particular order.

Expect 8 more in a month.

9 Things I can't wait for
  1. Grass
  2. Toilet Paper
  3. Snow
  4. Wearing my hair down
  5. Clean feet
  6. My bedroom Walls
  7. My mom
  8. WIFI
  9. Chicken Parm and burritos and all other SMOTHERED food items.
9 Things I don't want to leave
  1. Palm trees
  2. Afternoon naps
  3. Making my own work schedule
  4. Sting and Samurai sodas
  5. Korean Pop
  6. Getting clothes made by tailors
  7. My honor society students
  8. Speaking Khmer
  9. Hammocks
Cheng Meng

Rong Roung

Burning incense at our Chinese ancestor's grave

Me getting in on the action


My good friend and personal nail stylist, Dary

Being blessed by monks

Finishing touches- blocks of ice to keep the ancestors cool in the next life

Baby Prinda

Prinda with her great great grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment