Saturday, March 23, 2013

4 Months, 4 Things


I head home in (about) 4 months.

4 things I can't wait for:
  1. A real mattress
  2. Breakfast foods for breakfast
  3. Carpet
  4. Dairy products


4 things I don't want to leave:
  1. The Korean volunteers and missionaries I’ve made friends with
  2. My little Khmer church
  3. Each individual student’s laughter
  4. Bartering for everything
Check out these neat pictures of the World Map Project I did on the wall of my library







The whole map project took place over the course of 2 months







My family from America was there for a few of the painting days







All the students who painted signed their names in the bottom right hand corner, and then we covered the whole thing with clear plastic to help it last longer.

Every day, many students stop to look at the map. They love playing the "who can find Cambodia first" game. 




No comments:

Post a Comment