Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have started packing! Movies galore!

Staging is in 15 days. Time to start moving on all this packing and purchasing of essential items.

Today, I bought many necessary items.

And I packed... movies! One of the things I purchased was a disc case that holds 96 discs. So far I have packed:

Nightmare on Elm Street
Platoon
Edward Scissorhands
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Ed Wood
Don Juan DeMarco
Nick of Time
The Ninth Gate
Chocolat
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Finding Neverland
Secret Window
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Carribbean: At World's End
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After: The Final Chapter
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
High School Musical
High School Musical 2
High School Musical 3
Juno
Bean the Movie
National Treasure
Anchorman
The Iron Giant
Holes
The Incredibles
Haunted Mansion
Freaky Friday
Marley and Me
The Phantom of the Opera
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
Happy Feet
Up
Mean Girls
Matilda
Bruce Almighty
A Walk to Remember
Rat Race
August Rush

TV shows I have packed are:

Degrassi Season 1
Degrassi Season 2
Family Guy: The Freakin Sweet Collection
Spongebob Squarepants Sea Stories
Spongebob Squarepants Lost at Sea
Spongebob Squarepants Tales from the Deep


One of the things I told me friends and family that would be a really sweet gift was their favorite movie/TV show. I still have 34 slots available in my movie case!

I'm missing some weird ones. For example I have Shrek 2, 3, and 4, but not the first one. Same with the Lord of the Rings. I have 2 and 3, but not the first one. I also sadly only have the first 2 seasons of Degrassi.

Music is also a cool gift, and that I guess you could say I've already packed. I have my new sturdy laptop, and I have already filled it with most of my music. If you have a favorite CD, artist, song, piece, composer, performance, playlist, etc, that would be a really cool thing to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment