Thursday, January 3, 2013

8 Months, 8 Things


First of all, ignore the new blog that I spent over an hour making. My good friend Matt taught me how to get around the system so I can still upload photos to this blog. Thanks Matt!

So, I go home in about 8 months, give or take a month. Here is this month's list:

8 Things I Can't Wait For:
  1. Driving a car
  2. Singing at the top of my lungs while driving a car
  3. Cushioned seats and couches
  4. Ovens
  5. Leopold, the best dog in the world
  6. Christmas lights and trees
  7. Trash cans and garbage trucks
  8. Not being famous


8 Things I Don't Want to Leave:
  1. Being famous
  2. Being called Teacher like it’s my name
  3. Monkeys
  4. Beer with ice and a straw
  5. Students standing in respect when I enter a room
  6. Vast green rice fields
  7. Pink and orange sunrises and sunsets over the vast green rice fields
  8. Nom Pow and Jayk K’tee
Happy New Year!
Enjoy these pictures from the Khmer New Year party I went to last April.

My little host brother stole my camer

Me and my dad

Hardcore PCVs

Even more hardcore with our old language teacher

A neighbor from training

goofy brother

Me and dad again

Khmer dancing with Dad

The hired band and dancers

Dad sabai sabai

me sabai sabai

is that what you had said??


No comments:

Post a Comment