Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2 Months, 2 Things


I'll be homeward bound in 2 months.

2 Things I can't wait for:
  1. Places of interest being open past 6PM
  2. Proudly telling people I am a RPCV- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Not former. Not ex-PCV. Returned.


2 Things I don't want to leave:
  1. Being surrounded by nature- looking out of my window and seeing rice fields instead of a parking lot, cooking, eating, and generally hanging out outside, etc.
  2. Helping take care of my baby niece Solita, and watching her grow and learn

Here are some more pictures from the Peace Corps/KOICA day trip to Kampong Cham



Rubber trees ad jumping!


Climbing Phnom Sryee

Wat Nakor




These are pictures of Solita when she was just 5 days old! Now she's almost 8 months old!




No comments:

Post a Comment