Monday, July 22, 2013

Random Photo Blog, Part III

Photos from March and April, 2013

Sometimes I go to school to teach, and the school director decides to make it a school clean-up day instead

So he pulls all the kids outta shool and puts them to work lugging bricks, digging up dirt, etc.

No school.

Cows.

My little groupies

Trying to break dance

At my dance class

That's alright, I taught dance for a little while

Dance rehearsal

This dance is to Lady Gaga

They love to dance. 

Baby niece, Solita


best buds.




My "surprise" birthday party thrown by my Honor Society students

There was a cake.

And Tuk Samurai

Theara and Channy

One of my 7th grade groupies

Sonita, Kanha, Sreynoch, Theara, and Laitheam

Love themmm!!

Best groupies ever

Channy

Leakna and Channet

Leakna, me, Channet, Channy, and Theara

Meak, Seyha, Phalla, Sopheak, and Ching

Me and the guys

Silly dancing

The Cupid Shuffle

Rockin it

Traditional Khmer dancing


Sonita, Kenha, Laitheam, Sreynoch, Theara, Channy, and Srey Nich

pyramid?

More dancing

My honor society/chorus class kids

Plus my groupies

plus me

not riding a moto

nonsense

The group in front of the library

Happy Birthday to Me!



No comments:

Post a Comment