Thursday, February 28, 2013

(Less than) 5 Months, 5 Things


5 things I can't wait for...
  1. Church
  2. Schools with discipline systema and teacher accountability
  3. Rat/fire ant/gecko/tarantula – free houses
  4. New York City
  5. Plumbing


5 things I don't want to leave...
  1. Mangoes
  2. My “ladies”. My coffee lady. My phone card lady. My nail lady. My sugarcane juice lady. etc
  3. My bike. It’s crap, but we’ve been through a lot together
  4. Shootin’ the breeze with my host sister or brother
  5. My very good friend Rithy
fried crickets!

delish!

A surprise beetle thrown into the mix

Nasty sandwiches I used to have to eat a few times a week. This one was my favorite because of the paper it was wrapped in.

Emily the tukay lizard

Diana and Leah, the rock stars of Prey Veng, obviously

the Peace Chor-us at our gig singing on the 4th of July for the embassy

We clean up pretty good, don't we?


marines and peace corps volunteers.


No comments:

Post a Comment