Our COS (Close of Service) date has been pushed up, meaning I come home in less than 6 months.
Now I've gotta play catch-up with these simple blog posts, which at this point are just an easy thing to post so that I have an opportunity to put up some pictures.
6 Things I can't wait for
- Meeting new members of the family, including 3 nephews and a sister-in-law
- Finding out what the Harlem Shake is
- Nice roads
- Musical Harmony
- My violin
6 Things I don't want to leave
- Half a can of soda in a bag with a straw
- Having visitors and being a tour guide
- Going to bed at 8:30PM
- Having time to read a few novels a month
- Yeys (grandmas) touching my butt
- My adorable 7th grade groupies
A nice group shot of last years' Honor Society kids
Pink sunset. The photo isn't even 10% as good as the real thing
palm trees at sunset
My house in the pink light
A completely different Cambodia! These pictures now are from a trip I made with my host family up north to Ratanakiri Province
My brother and sister
A crater lake
The lake. I went swimming in all my clothes. Worth it.I also did a lot of diving off of the dock, just because my host sister freaked out every time I did it.